Absences, Check Ins and Check Outs
- Absences can affect the whole classroom if the teacher has to slow down learning to help children catch up.
- Please keep in mind that excessive checkins and checkouts and unexcused absences will result in ISS for students. Please refer to the letters sent home today with your child about attendance. I have them embedded below as well.
- School starts promptly at 7:45. At 7:50, students are tardy. At 8:00, they must have a parent check them into school.
Dropping Off and Picking Up
All car riders are to enter and exit through Kerr Road.
- From Moody- take Park Ave. and turn left onto Kelly Creek Road. Take a left onto Kerr Road. At the 3 way stop, turn left into Moody Middle School.
- From Odenville- turn left onto Kerr Road. At the 3 way stop, turn right into Moody Middle School.
Forms & Paperwork
- Please send in the class donation of $30. We use this money to buy things desperately needed to enhance our students' education.
SIXTH GRADE AGENDA
Click on the Download File Below to print out the Agenda.
It is very important that you read the following Early Warning Policy from the St. Clair County Schools.
I appreciate any class supplies that you are willing to give. The things I tend to run out of quickly each year are:
- Clorox Wipes
- Copy Paper
- Paper Towels
- Hand Sanitizer
You need to bring these supplies to class everyday. We may not use them everyday, but you need them with you just in case.
- 3 pronged plastic folder with pockets
- Loose leaf Paper
- 3 Pencils
- A Good Attitude